Meet Dr. Camilla Barrilleaux, DMD, MS
Camilla Barrilleaux, DMD, MS, is a highly-respected prosthodontist at Uptown Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry in Houston, Texas. She is a compassionate and hardworking dental professional who uses cutting-edge digital technology and superior materials to increase efficiency in the chair. Dr. Barrilleaux also enjoys problem-solving alongside the team of specialists at Uptown to ensure that each patient walks away with beautiful, natural-looking results and healthy, functional teeth.
Dr. Barrilleaux is dedicated to excellence and provides her patients with thorough general dental care to preserve their teeth and improve their overall dental health. As a prosthodontist, she specializes in replacing and restoring missing teeth using the latest techniques like All-on-4 dental implants, cosmetic single tooth replacements with implants, dentures, full mouth reconstruction, and more. Dr. Barrilleaux provides each patient with exceptional artistry using outstanding, modern technology, and her friendly personality and gentle hands calm dental anxiety.
“I love improving the quality of life for my patients. Giving them the ability to eat, smile, and speak with confidence is very rewarding for me. I hope to continue to change people’s lives. At a minimum, I want the patients who are fearful of the dentist to find their experiences with me to be relaxing and to show them that the dental appointments don’t have to be scary.”-Dr. Barrilleaux
- May 2011: Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from Millsaps College in Jackson, MS.
- August 2012: Master of Medical Science (MS) from Mississippi College in Clinton, MS.
- May 2016: Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry (DMD) from the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson, MS.
- June 2019: Certificate in Prosthodontics from Michael E. DeBakey Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Houston, TX.
- The American College of Prosthodontists
- The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- 2016 recipient of the Southeastern Academy of Prosthodontics Foundation Excellence in Prosthodontics Award.