If you are one of the many suffering with missing or failing teeth and would like a permanent solutions to your problem, dental implants provide a time tested treatment plan.
No matter the age of a person there is a dental implant solution for you. This dental procedure is the solution of choice for people of all ages, even those with existing medical conditions, gum disease or problem teeth, currently wearing partials or dentures, smokers, or bone loss.
If you need to replace one tooth, several teeth, or all your teeth our Doctors at Uptown Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry, in Houston, Texas, work with specialized team to complete your dental implant treatment.
Full Mouth Reconstruction
Believe it or not, millions of people are having problems with the majority of their teeth. Many are badly damaged and are causing pain. Full mouth reconstruction is the process of rebuilding or simultaneously restoring all of the teeth in both the upper and lower jaws.
The need for full mouth reconstruction may result from:
- Teeth that have been or will be lost due to severe Gum Disease
- Teeth that have been lost due to decay or trauma
- Badly injured or fractured teeth
- Teeth that become worn down as a result of long-term acid erosion or tooth grinding
- Ongoing complaints of jaw, muscle and headache pain requiring changes to the bite